SpineScottsdale Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy Scottsdale AZ
SpineScottsdale is a physical therapist owned and operated physical therapy clinic that specializes in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of spine and extremity musculoskeletal disorders by applying the philosophies and treatments known as the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy. SpineScottsdale distinguishes itself by:
- Spine specialty clinic: We are the only physical therapist owned clinic in Scottsdale that specializes exclusively in the rehabilitation of spine disorders.
- Advanced clinical knowledge: Our physical therapist has the following credentials:
- Doctorate in physical therapy from A.T. Still University - Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy of the Spine through the USA Branch of the McKenzie Institute - Board Certified in Orthopedics through the American Physical Therapy Association - Certified Athletic Trainer through the National Athletic Trainers Association - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association - Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist through the Back School of Atlanta
Shane Sullivan, PT, DPT, CERT. MDT, OCS, ATC, CSCS, CEAS
"My desire to attain formal recognition of advanced clinical knowledge, competence, and skills reflects my devotion to my profession and my patients. In these times of dramatic health care reform, dedication to public service by providing high quality physical therapy services is paramount."
- Customer Service: SpineScottsdale Physical Therapy is locally owned and operated by Shane Sullivan, a licensed physical therapist who is committed to providing his patients the finest possible spine rehabilitation by having relaxed, meaningful appointments, strong physical therapist-patient relationships, and a superior level of care and service.
As a patient at SpineScottsdale, you should expect the following:
- Appointments that begin on time.
- Therapist-only philosophy. You will have continuity of care from the same physical therapist beginning with the initial evaluation all the way through the final discharge.
- Sufficient 1-on-1 time with the therapist. You will have additional 1-on-1 time with the therapist with the more complicated condition.